The increasing emphasis on multiple-use forests can be a challenge for landowners and land managers. This webinar will discuss strategies to increase wildlife populations and habitat while maintaining a productive, healthy forest stand. Topics covered will include preferred tree species for wildlife, stand structure, and different management strategies for various wildlife species, especially in the southeastern U.S.
CEUs available are:
- Texas Dept of Ag - Pesticide Safety Continuing Ed - 1 hour IPM Credit [credits applied for]
- Georgia Master Timber Harvester - 1 hour CLE - Environment Credit
- Mississippi Professional Logging Manager - 1 hour Other Credit
- Society of American Foresters - 1 hour Category 1 Credit
- Texas Pro Logger Program - 1 hour Other Credit